Diagnosing and treating plants that are not performing perfectly is a specialty of our gardeners.
Exotics often require specific soil conditions. Many plants require supplemental minerals, but which ones, when, and how?
The garden analysis consultation provides advice, ideas and planning with you in your garden. It is particularly suited to people who aren’t sure on what they could or should be doing to care for or upgrade their garden, and want some help on how to proceed. During the consultation, Robyn can:
- Identify plants in your garden and answer questions about them.
- Discuss ideas to improve or redesign your garden.
- Suggest solutions to your garden problems.
- Suggest new plants and where they will thrive best in your garden.
- Answer questions about pruning, pests and diseases, fertilising and weed control.
- Assess your soil, with PH testing available, and advice on how to improve it.
- Suggest the best turf types to choose and discuss lawn care.
Notes are written during the consultation and are left with you so you have a record of what was discussed and recommended.
Following the consultation, we would be delighted to quote at no charge for any of the work discussed.
Contact Robyn to make an appointment for your garden analysis consultation.